ALC Legal brings together individuals and outside counsel attorneys in the Healthcare, Transportation, Employment and other practice groups to create a community of collaboration regarding the changing legal landscape. The ALC Legal Group will seek individual attorneys (not law firms) who are dedicated to pushing back the plaintiff’s tide with tools such as defending damages, anchoring values, attacking exaggerated life plants, etc.
ALC Legal was founded with the vision of bringing skilled attorneys together to share knowledge and best practices through educational classes and other specialized training programs that help members provide the very best services to their clients. ALC’s educational seminars and training classes are designed for the professional development of lawyers, but also provide education for our various industry groups such as ALC Healthcare, ALC Employment, and other ALC Groups.
Individuals invited to become members of ALC are committed to investing in themselves and their organizations to ensure they have a masterful and useful knowledge of:
- Emerging trends in the legal industry
- Potential precedent-setting cases in development
- Landmark verdicts or settlements
- Sophisticated lawyer/advocacy tactics
- A myriad of other issues that can influence the outcome of cases
What does an ALC Legal membership include?
- Membership is subject to approval and the annual fee covers participation in one (1) subgroup (e.g. ALC Healthcare, ALC Transportation, etc.)
- Biweekly email updates with alerts and breaking news
- Semimonthly webinars, which include rotating topics on a variety of personalized legal topics and speakers selected by the Advisory Committee
- Q&A sessions at the end of each webinar in an open-floor format with panelist and speakers fielding questions from all attendees
- Ability to apply to speak as a panelist or co-presenter
- Annual Symposium in-person/hybrid event lead by the Advisory Committee and invited guests.
- Access to the Resources for Risk portal. This portal webpage included all prior seminar content including:
- Full-length recording of past webinars and all materials used during the webinar
- Expert contacts
- Brief banks
- Legal journals
- Tailor-made content
30 Day Free Trial
Not sure you’re ready to commit? Try the 30 day access program at no cost. The trial included access to the ALC Resources for Risk portal and one (1) ALC member-only webinar.
|Practicing law for less than 3 years – $250 per lawyer
|Practicing law between 3-7 years – $550 per lawyer
|Practicing law for 7+ years – $750 per lawyer